This can be considered a wild dish. Its combination of ingredients makes it one of the most appetizing dishes and full of flavor. It’s medley of texture between soft and fresh, and its aroma is enticing!
Its ingredients are:
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 small crimini mushrooms, clean, cut in half
- 1 bunch of kale, cut, stems removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup of Marsala or other sherry
- Salt and pepper
Heat a medium skillet with extra virgin olive oil and butter over medium heat to medium high. When the fat is hot, add the garlic and mushrooms and place a lid that is too small for the pan to enter the pan, pressing and suffocating the mushrooms. Cook 7 to 8 minutes, stirring once, then place the kale in the pan, turning it with tongs to combine with the mushrooms. Stir the greens for 1 to 2 minutes, then glaze the pan with Marsala and season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.