This delicious dish requires of a minimal preparation. In addition, the selection of its ingredients makes it a fast food to execute with few ingredients for those moments where it is necessary to have something tasty in less time.
Its ingredients are:
- ½ cup salted Vegan butter
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ½ bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can of Vegan mushroom soup
- 1 (5-ounce) nut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with ¼ cup cold water
- 2 pounds Vegan crawfish tail meat
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package Ready-Made Pie Crust (2 crusts)
The oven must be preheated to 400 ° C. Then in a large skillet melt a little butter (A large spoonful) over medium heat add the onion, pepper and garlic; Cook until it softens. Add soup, evaporated milk, salt and peppers. Add the corn starch mixture. Reduce heat to low and cook until thick, about 5 minutes. Fold in crabs, green onions and parsley; cook 5 minutes.
Place the bottom crust on a deep dish and bake, using counterweights, until lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Fill with the vegan crab mixture and place the upper crust on the cake. Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.