This is one of the most exotic dishes on this list. It’s am all time favorite at New Orleans Jazz Fest! Its incredible combination of ingredients brings to the table of any home or restaurant, a host of special flavors and aromas. Its texture is pleasant, with a mixture of flavors between sweet and bitter.
Its ingredients are:
- ½ cup of Vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of melted Vegan butter
- 8 ounces of grated Vegan mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup green onion tops, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup vegan crawfish tails, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 French bread loaf (16 ounces), cut in half lengthwise
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, butter, mozzarella, green onion and garlic powder. Fold the chopped crabs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the crab mixture over French bread and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cut into 2-inch pieces and serve immediately.
The bread can be spread with the crab mixture and refrigerated before baking.